Monday, November 5, 2012

chocolate


Time for change!  I've been vacillating between redhead and blonde for years now and yesterday I woke up restless.  Something about the cold moving in, the grey rainy skies and a deep desire for hot cocoa.  I was (past) due for a haircut anyway, so I went in and said Do it! Take me to the dark side!  Julia over at the Beauty Station has been cutting my hair for years and was almost more excited than I was for the change.  She gave me the most beautiful rich deep chocolate color, and then to top it off, probably the coolest choppy cut I've ever had.

In case you don't remember, here's the before...


How 'bout it?  Are you itching for a change as well?  Do you hesitate before these big leaps?  Sometimes I think it's best to just close your eyes and jump...

12 comments:

  1. oooh I am digging the new colour :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta tu nuevo corte y el color, definitívamente, me gusta mucho más con tu tono de piel!
    Por cierto, los pantalones que me decías sí son de esta temporada.

    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lordy don't do this to me. I've only just grown my hair back from a long bob! I love, love choppy hair do's and yours is just perfect. I don't like hairdressers - it's pure torture for me to go and get my hair done and invariably I am unhappy when I come out unless they only take 2mm off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! I only chopped off my long locks this year so it's all still pretty new to me. I have to say this is my best cut so far, and I'm kind of ecstatic about the color too. Maybe you need a new hairdresser? Like, immediately?

      Delete
  4. What a lovely chocolate colour. Love the cut; very Winona.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I'm having a total 90's moment, between Twin Peaks and Reality Bites and flannel shirts... so your compliment made me day!

      Delete
  5. Saw this post through "Into the Gloss." I absolutely love your bob. I recently got my own hair cut similarly, but yours is so much cooler!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have to say, I love this cut as well. Now I've gone much shorter, and I'm enjoying that as well, but I'm fairly sure I'll come back to this at some point.

      Delete
  6. Found you from Garance Dore! Love your blog! Love your hair!...Bethany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks for leaving a comment, I love hearing from my readers!

      Delete
  7. I just dyed her hair brown moss. It's so wonderful. <3

    Kumo
    Myanmar tourism
    Mates guide

    ReplyDelete

Say what?