Friday, August 12, 2011

mini (birthday) cakes


Yesterday for Husband's birthday we had a movie marathon at the IFC Center, which is an amazing place.  If we lived here you can bet we'd be members and go every other day.  We also stopped off at Baked by Melissa in Soho and got one of my favorite nyc treats: mini cupcakes!  


The pink lemonade flavor was the best in my opinion.  How do they get so much flavor and moist goodness into such a teeny tiny morsel?  Check out all the out-of-this-world flavors:


See that quarter on the bottom right?  Yup, these are seriously tiny!  And amazingly delicious.  Even if you're not a cupcake fan (I'm looking at you mom) you'd love these.  And if you're not in nyc, good news, they ship nationwide!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. These are so adorable, what a perfect alternative!
    xo
    Alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh how cool are these cakes.. so cool! I wanna taste one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! They look amazing! The flavour assortment is too delicious!!

    Please check out my blog x

    http://yellowchicroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Say what?